- Where do Allison's socks go? I wash them, give them to her, and they are never seen again. It's one of life's great unsolved mysteries. Like the Bermuda triangle.
- I hated my last post. I changed it 3 times after I hit publish and I still hate it. It just feels corny to me. So now I have to rush and post something else so it slides on down the page.
- Why do I continue to feel that there is a better version of myself stuck inside me? A version that has found the key to this self-discipline thing and can stick to a diet, an exercise plan, a Bible Study routine, a housekeeping schedule. One who's always put together and not still in her Pajamas at 10:00? If she's really there, how do I make her come out and stay?
- The Office was such a better show at 30 minutes. It drags at an hour. They should change it back.
- Allison wants a bigger dollhouse for Christmas. Why do I cringe when she says it because I know if she tells the girls at school that's what she got, they will make fun of her. Why do girls walk into the halls of a middle school and feel the need to immediately become teenagers in waiting. I read this post and I am convinced once again that media and materialism are ruining our children.
- Why can't they make just the inserts for the Nuby sippy cups? Why do I have to buy a whole new cup each time my kids chew up the silicone part? Isn't that wasteful.
- Why would anyone ever reject Slouching Moms articles? Did they read them? She's the best writer I know.
- Why am I such a comment junkie? Is my self-esteem really that dependent on external support?
- I took dozens of pictures of Clara for her 15 month post. I wonder how many I can post without boring everyone to tears. I just can't get over how cute that girl is.
- Bill Cosby Rocks.
- This is my 100th post. One hundred posts about me, my family, my thoughts on life. How is it possible I could think I have anything new to offer? Isn't it a bit egotistical to think people care about any of this?
Friday, October 19, 2007
Ramblings of a Chaotic Mind
Random things on my mind this morning.