It's also the first time I have been tagged for a meme, so I feel a bit like I have been invited to sit at the cool kids table.
Let's see...I'm supposed to post the rules:
A. Each player lists eight facts/habits about themselves
B. The rules are posted at the beginning of the game before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Now I have to come up with eight interesting facts. Eight. Interesting. Hmmm...
In case some of you haven't noticed a reoccurring theme on my blog lately, I am feeling a bit insecure about my ability to actually be interesting. I guess this will either help me with this issue, or put a big fat nail in the proverbial coffin. Anyone taking bets?
- I share joint custody of my two cats with my old roommate (whom I love dearly). When we each got married she moved with them to Michigan. Then when
they got on her husbands nerves too badlyshe couldn't bare to keep them from me any longer she drove them 15 hours to come back and live with me. She now has visitation rights and comes to see them almost neverregularly.
- I bite my nails down to the quick. It's a neurotic habit. Yuck
- I believe the Bible is true.
- It used to be my dream to sing on Broadway and I am addicted to show tunes. It's now my daughter's dream to sing on Broadway and she is also addicted to show tunes. Sharing and obnoxious passion with your offspring: Divine.
- One of my biggest regrets is that I only have a high school level education. When Clara starts school I will finally get to start college. That will be one year after Brandon starts college.
- My name is Joy and I am an awful driver. I have wrecked every car I have ever owned (with the exception of my current vehicle), at least once. Usually several times. I was once in two car accidents in one day. I wrecked my car and the company vehicle within hours of each other. It's currently been three years since my last accident.
- I have a driving anxiety (see #6) and really wish I could find a way to function in this world without ever having to drive.
- I love to watch movies but rarely ever like the movie. I simply can't find a way to like reality TV.