And I am pretty darn happy about it. I am not a big-name-blogger. I will never be a big-name-blogger. And while there was a time I thought I wanted that, it turns out I am pretty O.K. with my mediocre blog status now.
Because I would totally crumble under the pressure to produce brilliance day after day.
And going all the way to San Fran to meet other people who may or may-not have happened on some of my writing sounds like a form of slow and painful torture. Death by mortification.
So there, my secret's out. I don't want to meet any of you people.
O.K. there are a few of you I would kind of like to meet. In a one-on-one or very small group setting. For a limited amount of time. You know, in case
I am looking forward to reading your stories. Please tell me everything. Who you did you meet? How much did you drink? Who's funny, kind, genuine, just-as-wonderful-as-you-knew-they-would-be? And I will read it. Soaking up every bit and genuinely in awe that you had the confidence to go and actually enjoy it.
But, I'll be very happy it was you and not me.
Well, about 95% happy. And the other 5% can shut-up. It's never. gonna. happen.