- My messy neglected home. I am ashamed of all the times I have complained about it.
- My children, all four of them. Because the break me out of my solemn, grumpy shell and make me laugh-out-loud every day. And sing. And dance. And play games. And tell stories. And hug. Even when I don't feel like it. And it's a balm for my soul.
- Baby Nathaniel, who was Christened today. And for his family, whom I love.
- Footy pajamas.
- "You've Got Mail" Allison and I watched it tonight and I forgot how much I love that movie.
- Pumpkin Pie
- These moments of near complete silence, and solitude, and peace.
- This verse: For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phillipians 1:6. Because lately I feel very unfinished.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Today I am thankful for: